Monday, December 31, 2012

First Post Time!

 


I'll start off with one thing.
Marceline's dad is NOT in any way, shape, or form, a vampire. This has been confirmed. Marcy was not born a vampire. She was born half demon. Her dad is a demon and her mom is not. Her mom might have been human but this isn't certain. Marcy was bitten when she was around 18 by the vampire king she later killed. Betty is NOT Doctor Princess. Pen said so himself. Also Betty can't be Princess Bubblegum because she has an uncle Gumbald and wasn't the first leader of the candy kingdom. The chunk taken out of the Earth was from an astroid. We astabloshed that in I Remember You.
Here's proof:

There. Proof.

Also, Finn and Fionna are NOT related. Even if Aaa is another demention, They're not related. Also Finn wasn't alive during the war. Finn was a baby adopted by Jake's parents after the war ended.
Also, the penny.

Looks to be 204X, right? That means modern society was around in that year. That knocks off some theories. Also, Marcy and Peebles are NOT sisters. Peebles isn't part demon.
 
Another thing: There are like a million Gunters, Gunthers, Gunters (U making a ooo sound in this case) and Gunthers. (again with the ooo sound)
 
one more thing.....
King worm.
worm.
worm hole.
 
 
Anything else I missed?
No?
Ok.
 
Time to intoduce myself. I am Maggie, or as some might know me vampire0gurrl or vamp0gurrl. I have an Adventure Time obsession and this is my Blog. I love Marshall Lee but do not support Fiolee because it's like Finn and Marceline. I mean like never in a jillion years would that happen, right?
Also I love Natasha Allegri's art SO MUCH!
These are some of her more famous pieces:
 
Oh yeah and she made Fionna and Cake!
 
Also, Rebbeca Sugar and Pendleton Ward rock.
 
 
 
GUESS WHATTY WHATTTY WHAT?
hello?
hello?
you're supposed to say what.
Like this:
what?
hello?
ok fine I'll do it for you.
 
What?
 
JAKE THE DAD'S PREMEIRING NEXT MONDAY!!!!!!
 
Y U no fangirling? Must I do that for you too?
 
 
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!
 
Oh ya and Bad Little Boy got pushed back. Again. Grrrrrrrrrr.....
 
 
I'll still be here tomorrow to high five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment